Thursday, October 15, 2009

LAZY DAYS SKIRT sew along

I have joined the Lazy days skirt sew along at One Crafty Mama, which started at the 12th of October and carries on for 5 days. Do you know the free Lazy days skirt pattern from Oliver + s? If not then have a look right here.

Now you might think that I'm a lazy sewer, with nothing to show you...but my camera is in Sweden! I'm making a couple of Lazy days skirts and hope to show them to you tomorrow...At least I can show you the fabric I'm using.

P.S. Remember this book? I recieved my copy of the book "Det er ganske vist" a few days ago, and I'm thrilled. It's a really fine book with many original ideas.

4 comments:

  1. Ohh, these cameras, they always want to see something of the world, don't they?

    YES, I remember that skirt, I made that for my tall girl as well, do you remember, the dotty fabric? They are great, easy, quick and lovely to look at!

    Have a great evening, we are having white powdered sugar feeling outside - wish it will be like this on Christmas... I'm sewing something for the season again, have to wait a minute until I can go upsatirs and sew - the kids are asleep (I hope).

    Take care and big hug,

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vilket fantastiskt tyg! Och jag är avundsjuk på din kamera, lider lite av "hemlängtan" så här på hösten. Jag saknar skogen.

    Må så gott!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. næ næ, Ulla. Er der noget du IKKE er, så er det en lazy sewer, så jeg glæder mig til du får dit kamera hjem ;O).
    Jeg gad da også godt lave sådan nogle skønne nederdele, så jeg må hellere se ar få hentet det mønster.
    Hav en skøn ferie og sew-along :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ulla, jeg har lsgt en lille udfordring til dig ovre hos mig. Kik ind :-)

    ReplyDelete

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.